Carrying Testimony from Generation to Generation programming is appropriate for students in elementary, middle and high school. The content of the presentations aligns with Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum along with the Equity and Inclusivity Strategy. Content of the presentations addresses specific expectations in History, World Religions, and Canadian and International Law, amongst other courses. Pre- and post-program activity connections can easily be made to Language Arts/English curriculum from Grades 6 to 12.
STEPS TO BOOK A PRESENTATION
- Review the list of Presenters and identify your first, second and third choice for you program.
- Fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
- A member of our team will contact you to review details, answer your questions and provide details and logistics.
- Presentations are typically 45 mins with a further 15 mins allotted for questions. Timing can be adapted to meet your needs. Additional time is always welcome.
- Presentations are suitable for students from Grades 6 through 12, University programs and adult programs.
- The program is presented free of charge.
- Groups of 20+ participants preferred.
- Virtual presentations will require a Zoom / Google Meet / Teams or other account. In person presentations will require the following AV Equipment: Large Screen, projector, Computer with USB drive, remote presenter (or someone to help change slides), Speakers/Audio Output. Note: some presenters can bring a computer, remote presenter and speakers if notice is provided.
BOOK A PRESENTATION FORM