Carrying Testimony from Generation to Generation programming is appropriate for students in elementary,
middle and high school. The content of the presentations aligns with Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum
along with the Equity and Inclusivity Strategy. Content of the presentations addresses specific expectations in
History, World Religions, and Canadian and International Law, amongst other courses. Pre- and post-program
activity connections can easily be made to Language Arts/English curriculum from Grades 6 to 12.
STEPS TO BOOK A PRESENTATION
- 1. Review the list of Presenters and identify your first, second and third choice for you program.
- 2. Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Presenter choices (3 options)
- School/Venue Name
- Grade/Audience Age
- Number of students/participants
- Contact Name, Email and Phone Number
- 3. A confirmation will be sent to you, including the name and contact name of the available Presenter.
- 4. Contact the Presenter to confirm logistics.
- Presentations are typically 45 mins with a further 15 mins allotted for questions. Timing can be adapted
to meet your needs. Additional time is always welcome.
- Presentations are suitable for students from Grades 6 through 12, University programs and adult
- The program is presented free of charge.
- Groups of 20+ participants preferred.
- AV Equipment required: Large Screen, Projector, Computer with USB drive, remote presenter (or
someone to help change slides), Speakers/Audio Output (Note: some presenters can bring a
computer, remote presenter and speakers if notice is provided)
Additional Presenters continue to become available
Email email@example.com for a full list of currently available presenters.